Date: 02/29/2020 06:26 PM
Size: 1.12 MB
License: Shareware $10.00
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Downloads: 15986 times
WindowManager will remember and restore the position and size of your programs and windows allowing you to improve your workflow by having everything where you want it – always.
This fact is essential when you are hopping between sessions because many programs don’t remember their position and size and even Windows Explorer does not restore the windows to their last position (Windows 7 or higher).
WindowManager makes sure your windows are placed where you want them every time you open them, and even allows you to lock the position and size of any window so that it will always open at the same spot no matter where you move it. The window handling is fully customizable, and you can set up special rules for your favorite or most frequently used windows. You can also make WindowManager send keystrokes or mouse-clicks to a program when its window is opened, run additional programs and other advanced actions. With WindowManager, you can also minimize most windows to the system tray.
- Remembers and restores the position and size of your programs and windows
- Supports explorer windows, programs, dialogs, etc.
- Configurable rules for moving or sizing only, activating, closing windows, etc.
- Advanced actions for typing text into windows, pressing keys, clicking mouse buttons, etc.
- Multi-monitor support
- Multiple profiles
- Powerful trigger system for profile switching
- Minimize windows to the system tray area
- Fully customizableLimitations: