Date: 02/19/2014 06:41 PM
Size: 5.2 MB
Requires: Win 8 / Win 7 / Vista/ XP
Downloads: 8855 times
Undelete Navigator allows you to find and undelete your accidentally lost or intentionally deleted files from all your internal and external hard disks, USB flash sticks and SD memory cards.
Once a drive is scanned for deleted files you will be presented a folder tree and file list views. The folder tree presents all the folders found on the drive that contain deleted data. The file list view presents the deleted files in the currently chosen folder.
Items in the file list view may be presented in two different ways: you can see file details with file size and modification time or you can see the file icons. Switch between the views with the corresponding toolbar buttons.
The software is capable of generating thumbnails for a large variety of image formats. A generated thumbnail in most cases proves integrity of a deleted image file.
- Locates and recovers accidentally deleted files
- Supports FAT, FAT32 and NTFS file systems
- Builds a folder tree to explore deleted files and folders
- Detailed and Iconic views for deleted files
- Searches for specific files among the detected deleted files