Author: KC Softwares
Date: 02/05/2019 06:32 PM
Size: 2.40 MB
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Downloads: 154782 times
SUMo (or Software Update Monitor) quickly scans your machine for out of date software and lists them all, then provides an option.
This tool differs a bit from built-in auto update features as well as some standalone updaters because it notifies you if any updates are available before you need to use that particular piece of software saving you some time.
SUMo is displayed through a very easy-to-navigate interface, it will immediately detect all your installed software and begin identifying patches and required updates as well as the ability to be used in conjunction with DUMo (Drivers Update Monitor) if any drivers are found to be in need of an update. Betas? No problem – you are permitted to filter and authorize them to allow you to pick and choose which ones to install. SUMo also provides you with the option of filtering out software you are not interested in updating – track only what you want.
SUMo will allow you to stay up-to-date with minimal fuss and has enough personal preference features to avoid being overwhelmed with tons of updates – and of course, the fact that you can use MajorGeeks right from the program for your updating needs is a pretty big plus as well.
- Automatic detection of installed software
- Detects required updates/patches for your software
- Detects required drivers update (requires DUMo)
- Filter / authorize Beta versions (user setting)
- Automatic self-update (PRO only)
- Direct access to software developer’s website (PRO only)
- Ignore list: only tracks software YOU want to track
- More compatibility and less false positive than others Update Monitors (according to users feedback )
- Internationalization support.