Author: SoftPerfect Research
Date: 10/14/2019 07:35 AM
Size: 6.16 MB+
License: Shareware $29.00+
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Downloads: 99675 times
SoftPerfect Network Scanner is a multi-threaded IP, NetBIOS and SNMP scanner with a modern interface and several advanced features.
It is intended for both system administrators and general users who are interested in computer security. The program pings computers scanning for listening TCP ports and displays which types of resources are shared on the network (including system and hidden).
Also, it allows you to mount shared folders as network drives, browse them using Windows Explorer, filter the results list and more. SoftPerfect Network Scanner can also check for a user-defined port and report back if one is open. It can also resolve host names and auto-detect your local and external IP range. It supports remote shutdown and Wake-On-LAN.
SoftPerfect Network Scanner Features:
- Pings computers.
- Does not require administrative privileges.
- Detects hardware (MAC) addresses even across routers.
- Detects hidden shared folders (normally invisible on the network) and write accessible shares.
- Detects your internal and external IP addresses.
- Scans for listening TCP ports and SNMP services.
- Retrieves currently logged-on users.
- You can mount and explore network resources.
- Can launch external third party applications.
- Exports results to HTML, XML, CSV and TXT
- Supports Wake-On-LAN, remote shutdown and sending network messages.
- Retrieves potentially any information via WMI.
- It is absolutely free, requires no installation, and does not contain any adware/spyware/malware.