Author: Open Whisper Systems
Date: 05/10/2019 01:48 PM
Size: Size Varies
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Android
Downloads: 5841 times
Signal Private Messenger for Android allows you to communicate in real time with your friends, share media or attachments all with complete privacy.
The Signal Private Messenger server never has access to any of your communications and doesn’t store any of your data. It is designed to operate in the most constrained environment possible. Using Signal Private Messenger, messages are instantly delivered to friends.
Signal Private Messenger enables you to speak freely and openly – make crystal-clear phone calls to people who live across town, or across the ocean, with no long-distance charges.
Signal Private Messenger Features and Benefits:
- Signal uses an advanced end to end encryption protocol that provides privacy for every message every time
- Signal is Free and Open Source, enabling anyone to verify its security by auditing the code. Signal is the only private messenger that uses open source peer-reviewed cryptographic protocols to keep your messages safe
- Archive functionality makes it easy to keep track of the conversations that matter to you right now
- Signal uses your existing phone number and address book. There are no separate logins, usernames, passwords, or PINs to manage or lose
- Signal allows you to create encrypted groups so you can have private conversations with all your friends at once. Not only are the messages encrypted, but the Signal server never has access to any group metadata such as the membership list, group title, or group icon.