SecretFolder is a security tool to hide and lock a sensitive folder out from any other users.
It provides immediate data protection (protect and unprotect commands are executed in no time).
- Free to use at both home and in the office
- Support for 64-bit Windows.
- NTFS, FAT32, exFAT and FAT volumes are supported.
- Unlimited number of folders can be protected at the same time.
- No limits on the size of protected data.
- No file system structure modifications will occur.
- Protected uninstall.
- When you create a secret folder, using your own password, you can manage folder.
- CMD command will not be able to access the folders.
While installing SecretFolder pay very close attention as it offers BRTSvc, a Cryptocurrency miner, which is marked install by default. See included screenshot below. It also disables your machine’s indexing service as SecretFolder will not work properly when enabled and shows in-app ads.