Author: Blue Orb Software
Date: 10/16/2016 10:26 AM
Size: 555 KB
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Downloads: 22302 times
ScanDefrag is a small utility program that configures and runs Microsoft’s or Norton’s disk utilities as part of the next Window’s startup process. This can result in less restarts and cleaner runs.
- Screen saver is automatically disabled. (It will be re-enabled after selected maintenance programs are completed.)
- Maintenance is performed in a system state more condusive to disk utilities.
- Items are run consecutively without idle periods.
- Optional computer shutdown or restart when complete.
- Choice of Norton Disk Doctor, Microsoft Scandisk, or Chkdsk.
- Choice of Norton Speed Disk, Microsoft’s Defragmenter, or Kessel’s Defragmenter (JKDefrag or MyDefrag).
- Option to run Sysinternal’s PageDefrag if Windows 2000 or higher (32-bit only).
- Option to change or disable the shutdown/restart intervals.
- Option to automatically logon to system to run maintenance programs. Logon information will be restored to original state after ScanDefrag restarts. (2000, XP, Server 2003, Server 2008, Vista, or 7 only)
- Option to create a System Restore Point before running maintenance programs (XP, Vista, 7 only)
- Built-in Task Scheduler.
- Command line switches for automated maintenance.
- Viewable log file created with each run.
- Ability to Add/Remove user defined processes in the “Restrictive Mode” configuration. (98, ME only)