Author: Advanced Utilities
Date: 08/02/2015 07:05 PM
Size: 2.7 MB
License: Shareware $39.00
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Downloads: 99734 times
Recover4all is a fast and easy to use data recovery software with a familiar Explorer-style interface. It recovers files that were accidently deleted, destroyed by a virus, lost through a damaged file system etc.. The files can be saved with a few mouseclicks to another drive. To prevent deleted files from becoming overwritten, Recover4all does not require installation and can run directly from a USB drive, flash drive etc..
- Does not require installation to protect already deleted files from becoming overwritten!
- Simply run the exe.
- Does not save to the drive where recovered files were deleted from. This restriction also protects deleted files from becoming overwritten.
- Can recover the whole directory structure of a disk.
- Recovers files which were directly deleted or deleted through the recycle bin.
- Supports all file types including documents, images, movies, music etc.
- Can recover from formatted drives and within deleted folders.
- Supports NTFS and FAT files systems, all kinds of compressed drives and files, all RAID levels, GPT.
- Supports filenames in all languages.
- Supports drives recognized by Windows with SATA, IDE, USB, SCSI, PCMCIA, FireWire and all other interfaces.
- Supports internal and external drives, e.g. hard disks, USB drives, memory cards ( like SD, SDHC, CompactFlash (CF), Smart Media, Memory Stick (MS), Mulitmedia Card (MMC), xD-Picture Card etc.) and others.
- Multithreaded on FAT drives: you can browse and recover while the program still searches more deleted files.