Author: R-tools Technology Inc.
Date: 12/19/2018 03:06 PM
Size: 58.8 MB
License: Shareware $79.99
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Downloads: 87532 times
R-Studio is a family of powerful and cost-effective data recovery and undelete utilities.
Empowered by the new unique data recovery technologies, it is the most comprehensive solution for data recovery from FAT12/16/32, NTFS, NTFS5 (created or updated by Windows 2000) and Ext2FS (LINUX file system) partitions. It functions on local and network disks, even if such partitions are damaged or deleted. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovery.
- Windows Explorer – style interface.
- Remote data recovery over network.
- Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32,NTFS, NTFS5(created or updated by Win2000), Ext2FS (Linux).
- Damaged RAID reconstruction.
- Creates IMAGE FILES for an entire DISK, PARTITION or its part. Such image files can be processed like regular disks.
- Recovers files on damaged or deleted partitions, encrypted files (NTFS 5), alternative data streams (NTFS, NTFS 5).
- Recovering data if: FDISK or other disk utilities have been run; VIRUS has invaded; FAT is damaged; MBR is destroyed.
- Recognizes localized names.
- Recovered files can be saved on any (including network) disks accessible by the host operating system.
- File or disk content can be viewed and edited in the hexadecimal editor. The editor supports NTFS file attribute editing.
- And More…