Date: 11/26/2011 11:03 AM
Size: 2.66 MB
Requires: Win 2000/03/08/XP/Vista/7
Downloads: 13906 times
QuickZip allows you to perform powerful archive operations over a wide range of archive types using a familiar explorer like interface.
Explorer like interface:
- Feature file explorer like interface, allow you to access disk folders and archives in same interface without learning a new software. Extract and Add can be done via drag & drop or Toolbar commands.
- Most features is implemented, including thumbnail (by changing to view mode in toolbar), breadcrumb, back/next button and history list.
One Window, Multiple tabs:
- Use Ctrl-T to create new tabs, you can open a folder or an archive in each tab, each have it’s back/next history list. One can drag and drop from one tab to another to perform add operations.
- The program remember opened tabs, will recover them when restarted or crashed.
- Most toolbar commands (and statusbar items) are implemented as external addins, one can write their own addins for QuickZip. A number of toolbar addins included
Open wide range of archives as folders:
- Allows you to work with ?? encode and encryption formats and ?? archive extensions. Including the popular 7z format.
- Allows you to add archive bookmarks which perform like your browser bookmarks. You can organize your bookmarks into folders.