Author: Joakim Eriksson
Date: 12/29/2016 06:28 PM
Size: 26.5 MB
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7
Downloads: 48270 times
Plane9 is a revolutionary 3D visualizer or screensaver where you never have to settle for just one view ever again.
From the start, you have over 150 predefined scenes to choose from. The scenes can be combined with one another to form a nearly endless supply of new views to experience. If you’re feeling creative, you can start up the editor and create new scenes that you can then share with the world.
The visualizer, including any scenes you create yourself, can be used either as a Winamp plugin, a Windows Media Player plugin or sound sensitive screensaver that reacts to what you’re currently listening to, be it from Spotify, iTunes or any another music player.
- Standalone window
- Oculus Rift VR
- Reacts to what you are currently listening to including iTunes, spotify or any other soundsource
- Can analyze sound from recording devices
- Winamp visualizer
- Windows Media Player visualizer
- Detects when monitor goes into standby and shuts down/pauses
- Multimonitor support
- 250 scenes
- Background, foreground and postprocessing scenes that at runtime combines into 10000+ unique scenes
- 37 transition scenes to tie scenes together
- Playlists for quickly changing between different sets of selected scenes
- Configuration window for quickly choosing the scenes to show in Plane9