Author: J. Andrew McLaughlin
Date: 06/29/2015 07:40 AM
Size: 3.51 MB
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Downloads: 99970 times
Partition Logic is a free hard disk partitioning and data management tool. It can create, delete, erase, format, defragment, resize, copy, and move partitions and modify their attributes. It can copy entire hard disks from one to another.
Partition Logic is free software, available under the terms of the GNU General Public License. It is based on the Visopsys operating system. It boots from a CD or floppy disk and runs as a standalone system, independent of your regular operating system.
Partition Logic is intended to become a free alternative to such commercial programs as Partition Magic, Drive Image, and Norton Ghost.
Partition logic has the following limitations:
- No hardware support for non-USB SCSI hard disks
- No support for Sun or BSD disk labels.
- Cannot format partitions as NTFS or EXT3.
- Cannot resize FAT or EXT filesystems.
- No hardware support for serial mice
- No hardware support for PCMCIA