Date: 03/19/2020 06:16 PM
Size: 676 KB
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Downloads: 2976 times
Namexif is a tool to automatically rename photos with the date they were shot.
As you know, most digital cameras have their own clock and record the date to each photo with a precision of a second. Since the dates and times are recorded for each photo (assuming it’s an EXIF compliant digital camera), Namexif can rename these photos according to the date.
- name photos with a meaningful name
- make chronological order same as the alphabetical one
- set a unique name to photos
- synchronize photos from the same event but taken from distinct digital cameras
- adjust the clock with a time shift