Date: 02/18/2020 05:55 PM
Size: 1.93 MB
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Downloads: 117373 times
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit protects you from zero-day exploits targeting browser and application vulnerabilities. Video tutorial available.
Its proprietary technology shields your browser and applications in that critical period between the release of a new exploit and its subsequent security patch. Easy to install and lightweight.
Popular software programs contain millions of line of code. Bad guys exploit flaws (vulnerabilities) in the code to deliver malware. Except when they can’t. Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit wraps three layers of security around popular browsers and applications, preventing exploits from compromising vulnerable code. Not an antivirus, but compatible with most antivirus, Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit is a small, specialized shield designed to protect you against one of the most dangerous forms of malware attacks.
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Features:
- Protects Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Opera browsers
- Protects browser components, including Java, Adobe Reader, Flash, and Shockwave
- Defends against drive-by download attacks
- Shields vulnerable applications, including Microsoft Office, Adobe Reader, Apple Quicktime, and VLC Player
- Blocks unknown and common exploit kits, including Blackhole, Sakura, Phoenix, and Incognito
- Is compatible with most common anti-malware and antivirus products
- Doesn’t use a signature database—no need for constant updating