MAC Address Scanner remotely scans and finds the MAC Address of all systems on your local network.
It allows you to scan either a single host or range of hosts at a time. During the scan, it displays the current status for each host. After the completion, you can generate detailed scan report in HTML/XML/TEXT/CSV format.
Note that MAC Address Scanner can only find the MAC address for all systems within your subnet. For all others, you will see the MAC address of the gateway or router.
On specific secure WiFi configurations with MAC filtering enabled, this tool can help pentesters to find out active MAC addresses and then use them to connect to such a wireless network.
MAC Address Scanner is a fully portable GUI based tool making it very easy to use for all levels of users.
Features for MAC Address Scanner:
- Quickly find MAC address of all systems on the Network
- Scan single or multiple systems
- Ability to stop the scanning operation at any time
- Color based representation for successful and failed hosts
- Save the scan report to HTML/XML/TEXT/CSV file
- Free and easy to use tool with cool GUI interface
- Fully Portable and can be run on any Windows system
- Support for local Installation & Un-installation