Author: John Conners
Date: 04/04/2019 08:15 AM
Size: 2.53 MB
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Downloads: 12143 times
John’s Background Switcher sits in your system tray (down by the clock) and changes your background at the time interval of your choosing.
You are in control of where to get pictures from and how to show them – maybe you just want to see one photo at a time, or perhaps you’d like to see a ‘Snapshot Scrapbook‘ of photos thrown across your desktop. It’s up to you, and you never know what’s coming next!
You can specify which pictures to choose from:
- Individual pictures on your computer.
- Folders containing pictures on your computer such as ‘My Pictures.’
- Flickr photo sharing – selecting pictures by person, tags, sets or just plain random. You never know what you’re going to get next!
- Facebook – your friends photos on your desktop!
- Instagram – photos from the most awesome photo app out there!
- Vladstudio wallpapers – choose from the coolest wallpapers on the net!
- 500px – the best high quality photography site on the web!
- Any Media RSS feed – choose pictures from sites like DeviantArt, Photobucket, LOLCats and Tumblr blogs amongst many others!
- Phanfare web albums – keep up to date with your friends and family.
- SmugMug photo galleries – yours, your friends, anybodys
- Picasa Web Albums – choose from specific albums or any search text.
- Pixabay – the best place to find royalty free photos on the net.
- Last.fm – see the music you listen to on your desktop!
- Dropbox – your stuff, anywhere, and now on your desktop too!