Author: irfan skiljan
Date: 12/12/2019 09:22 AM
Size: 3.45 MB
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Downloads: 71081 times
IrfanView is a very fast, small, compact and innovative graphic viewer for Windows. There are additional plugins available here as well as a IrfanView 32-Bit.
Its goal is to be simple for beginners and powerful for professionals.
- Many supported file formats (click here the list of formats)
- Multi language support
- Thumbnail/preview option
- Paint option – to draw lines, circles, arrows, straighten image etc.
- Toolbar skins option
- Slideshow (save slideshow as EXE/SCR or burn it to CD)
- Show EXIF/IPTC/Comment text in Slideshow/Fullscreen etc.
- Support for Adobe Photoshop Filters
- Fast directory view (moving through directory)
- Batch conversion (with image processing)
- Multipage TIF editing
- File search
- Email option
- Multimedia player
- Print option
- Support for embedded color profiles in JPG/TIF
- Change color depth
- Scan (batch scan) support
- IPTC editing
- Effects (Sharpen, Blur, Adobe 8BF, Filter Factory, Filters Unlimited, etc.)
- Extract icons from EXE/DLL/ICLs
- Lossless JPG rotation
- Unicode support
- Many hotkeys
- Many command line options
- Many PlugIns
- Only one EXE-File, no DLLs, no Shareware messages like “I Agree” or “Evaluation expired”
- No registry changes without user action/permission!
- ..And much, much more.
Advantages of IrfanView 64-bit over 32-bit version:
It can load VERY large files/images (image RAM size over 1.3 GB, for special users)
Faster for very large images (25+ Megapixels, loading or image operations)