Author: Erwan’s Lab
Date: 10/16/2016 10:26 AM
Size: 7.40 MB
Requires: Win XP/2003/08/Vista/Windows7
Downloads: 77555 times
IP Sniffer is a suite of IP Tools built around a packet sniffer.
The packet sniffer can work on all Windows versions using either :
the new raw socket implementation of Windows2000 (driverless),
WinPcap (needs to be installed),
a NDIS protocol (needs to be installed , no reboot).
The sniffer has basic features like filter, decode, replay, parse
The IP tools are:
Bandwidth monitor. view
Adapter statistics (IP & NDIS). view
List and manage ARP entries, resolve IP from/to MAC, ARP scan, Create ARP proxy, send a WAKEUP call, RARP client / server, ARP Watch. view
List and manage routes, enable & disable host as a router. view
List and manage open ports and attached processes. view view
View network config (interfaces, adapters, parameters).
Hook winsock calls.
Spoof ARP (and do ARP cache poisoning), TCP, UDP, ICMP, DHCP.
Change MAC address. view
SNMP Get & Set, List interfaces, Switch port mapper, Media Attachment Unit table, Net to media table, network stats, connection table.
DNS (advanced) Query, DNS Server, Local resolver.
DHCP Server (with PXE support), DHCP Discover.
Whois Query, IP Geo Location.
Mail client (SMTP & MAPI).
TCP tools :
– TCP ping, TCP half scan, Time-Daytime client/server.
– HTTP Server, FTP Server.
– HTTP Proxy, Telnet Bouncer, FTP Bouncer.
– LPR Client,
UDP tools (MSSQL Ping, SNMP ping, SSDP ping, Syslog client/server, Time-Daytime client/server, TFTP server).
ICMP tools (Ping, GetBestRoute, GetRTTAndHopCount).
TCP/UDP bounce port.
MS Networks :
– Spoof net send, Shutdown remote windows, Display remote windows properties, Netapi services, Terminal Services processes and sessions, Winspool services, remote drivers, remote AT jobs, remote scheduled tasks, Logged on users, Dump remote users, manage DHCP services, MS SQL processes, MS Perf counters, remote processes, remote event logs.
Password tools :
– Protected storage (IE, Outlook Express, ) , LSA secrets, Dialup Passwords , XP Credentials ( MSN, network shares, ) , IE history, Reveal asterisks / hidden passwords, RDP passwords, MSAccess passwords, enum WEP keys, MS SQL enterprise manager passwords, Known default passwords.
Other / System tools :
– Manage processes, Opened files, Windows Handles, Events for processes/events/files changes, bandwidth tester (based on iperf), manage windows devices, VBS script editor, WMI browser, Create maps with Graphviz, manage ACL’s.