Date: 02/12/2019 08:49 AM
Size: 19.7 MB
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7
Downloads: 89536 times
The Intel Processor Identification Utility allows you to identify the brand, features, package, intended & actual frequencies of your Intel microprocessor.
Intel Processor Identification Utility Features:
- The Frequency Test section of the utility provides information regarding the operating status of the selected processor.
- The CPU Technologies section of the utility displays the Intel processor technologies and features present in the selected processor.
- The CPUID Data section of the utility identifies the Intel processor(s) in the system.
- The Save feature enables the processor information to be saved into a text file.
- The Web Update feature enables updating to the latest version of the Intel Processor Identification Utility.
- The Intel Processor Identification Utility is not intended to identify microprocessors manufactured by companies other than Intel.
The Frequency Test section of the Intel® Processor Identification Utility runs a frequency determination algorithm (speed test) to determine at what internal speed the processor is running. The utility then examines internal data in the processor and makes a comparison between this data and the operating frequency it measured. The utility then informs the user of the overall system status as a result of this comparison.
The CPU Technologies section of the utility reads the internal registers of the processor to identify and display the Intel processor technologies that the processor supports.
The CPUID Data section of the utility identifies Intel® processors by reading a precise instruction embedded in the processor. The utility translates this instruction and uses it to display information about the processor.
The Save link generates a text log file containing all of the information obtained by the Intel Processor Identification Utility. The utility asks for the filename and location in which to save the log file. Multiple writes to the same log file (e.g. in a multiprocessor system) are appended to that log file.
The Web Update link opens the default web browser on the system to the Intel Website containing the latest version of the Intel Processor Identification Utility.