Author: LIGHTNING UK!
Date: 06/23/2016 07:12 AM
Size: 2.96 MB
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Downloads: 7619082 times
ImgBurn is a lightweight CD/DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray burning application designed to be easy to use yet have advanced options when needed. Video “Starter Guide to Using ImgBurn” available.
It has several ‘Modes,’ each one for performing a different task:
- Read – Read a disc to an image file
- Build – Create an image file from files on your computer or network – or you can write the files directly to a disc
- Write – Write an image file to a disc
- Verify – Check a disc is 100% readable. Optionally, you can also have it compare it against a given image file to ensure the actual data is correct
- Discovery – Put your drive/media to the test! Used in combination with DVDInfoPro, you can check the quality of the burns your drive is producing.
- ImgBurn Features:
- It supports a wide range of image file formats – including BIN, CUE, DI, DVD, GI, IMG, ISO, MDS, NRG, and PDI.
- It can burn Audio CDs from any file type supported via DirectShow / ACM – including AAC, APE, FLAC, M4A, MP3, MP4, MPC, OGG, PCM, WAV, WMA, and WV.
- You can use it to build DVD Video discs (from a VIDEO_TS folder), HD DVD Video discs (from an HVDVD_TS folder) and Blu-ray Video discs (from a BDAV / BDMV folder) with ease.
- It supports Unicode folder/file names, so you shouldn’t run into any problems if you’re using an international character set.
- It’s a very flexible application with several advanced features that are often lacking in other tools, especially when it comes to burning DVD Video discs.
- There is an image queue system for when you’re burning several images (which you can automatically share between multiple drives if you have more than one) and an easy-to-use layer break selection screen for double layer DVD Video jobs. The Automatic Write Speed feature allows you to store your favorite burn speed settings on a per ‘Media ID’ basis, right down to a drive-by drive level. Data captured during the burn (write speed, buffer levels, etc.) can be displayed/analyzed using DVDInfoPro.
- ImgBurn is designed to work perfectly straight out of the box, advanced users will appreciate just how configurable it is.
This is a clean, no OpenCandy version.