Date: 03/26/2020 06:33 PM
Size: 2.98 MB
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Downloads: 17641 times
Image Analyzer is a full-service image editor that contains both image enhancement features found in conventional image editors plus multiple advanced features.
Some of the following features are not even available in professional photo suites. With Image Analyzer, you have full control over automatic brightness, contrast, gamma and saturation adjustments and it allows you to take advantage of the built-in adaptive/conventional filters for noise reduction, edge extraction, etc. You also have a full set of retouching tools including clone, spot healing, and warping brushes to name a few.
Image Analyzer supports the following file formats: Read/write BMP, ICO, CUR, WMF, EMF, PNG, MNG, GIF, PCX, JPEG and JPEG 2000 images as well as Read CR2, RAS, PNM, PGM, PPM, HIPS and Matlab files.
Image Analyzer Features:
- Retinex filter for reducing shadows and increasing local contrast
- Deconvolution for out-of-focus and motion blur compensation
- Easy red-eye removal
- User specified filters in spatial and frequency domain
- Resize, rotate, crop and warping of images
- Scanner, camera and printer support
- Morphological operations
- Color model conversion: RGB, CMY, HSI, Lab, YCbCr, YIQ and PCA
- Distance, Fourier and discrete cosine transformation
- Math expression module for creating and transforming images and advanced “pocket” calculator with equation solver
- Plugin system for adding more specialized features.