Date: 02/19/2019 01:00 PM
Size: 3.59 MB
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Downloads: 21489 times
IE Password Decryptor can quickly and easily recover all the stored passwords from Internet Explorer.
It automatically detects the installed IE version and uses the appropriate technique to decrypt all the stored passwords successfully.
One of the unique features of this tool is that it can recover passwords (from IE v7-v9) for popular websites without depending on history.
It also presents ‘IE History Manager’ interface which not only displays the contents of IE history in detail but also provides the option to add/remove websites with ease.
This single tool comes with both GUI as well as command-line interface making it useful for pen testers as well as forensic investigators.
- Recover Auto complete and HTTP basic authentication passwords
- Support all versions of Internet Explorer from v4.0 to v10.0
- Presents both GUI and Command-line interface.
- Smart mode – Automatically Recover Passwords for Popular Websites without depending on the history URLs.
- Useful for Penetration testers and Forensic investigators.
- Feature to reset the ‘Content Advisor Password’ of Internet Explorer
- Export option to back up the decrypted password list to HTML/XML/Text/CSV file.
- Includes ‘History Manager’ which displays websites stored in IE history along with option to add/remove entries
- ‘Add Website’ option to add website link to existing IE history to help in recovering password for which website link is not present in IE history (applicable for IE v7-v9).
- Includes installer for assisting you in local installation & uninstallation.