Author: Big Angry Dog LTD.
Date: 04/03/2017 04:59 PM
Size: 9.67 MB
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Downloads: 43760 times
Hardwipe can be used to permanently erase, or hard wipe data on drivers and portable storage media to prevent information from ever being recovered.
It can wipe entire drives, wipe files individually, and sanitize unused drive space. It supports right-click context menus within Windows file explorer, or can just be used as a standalone application.
- Easily wipe entire drives and portable devices.
- Wipe individual files or clean empty drive space of remanent data.
- Right-click within Windows Explorer for commands.
- Clear the computer swap-file*.
- Wipe the contents of the Recycle Bin*.
- Efficient - It is fast in comparison other data wiping software.
- Intelligent use of disk cache allows your computer to remain responsive during lengthy disk operations.
- Automatic computer shutdown when wiping is complete.
- Supports all major data wiping schemes, including: GOST R 50739-95, DOD 5220.22-M, Schneier & Gutmann.