Author: Siegfried Weckmann
Date: 03/09/2020 10:00 PM
Size: 6.81 MB
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Downloads: 6747 times
Hardcopy is a full-service screen capture app that includes many useful additional editing tools and options.
Set up is a breeze and the user-friendly interface allows for quick utilization and permits you to save any capture to regular image files with a truly massive amount of formats being supported. While using Hardcopy, after making a capture, you are greeted with a Hardcopy editing window. This window allows you to edit and tweak the image with annotations, title additions, correct/change the color scheme as well as the ability to reallocate resources like bitmaps and EXE/DLL file icons. Every captured image is displayed inside a clearly marked preview window that includes some to-be-expected screen capture tools (line/shape drawing, filters, watermarks, etc.)
Even though this version is free, there is no skimping on the included features which are way too many to list here. But you can take a look at the comparison page for a full listing.
The free version is 95% functional. Price is $16.01 to upgrade and will add:
- Documentation in PDF format
- Technical documentation
- Hardcopy-service-side (www.service.hardcopy.de)
- Priority – e-mail – support
- Free download of updates for 2 years
- Free download of new versions for 2 years
- Info-service for updates and new versions
- Installation with different options
- Automatic installation (silent mode) (No user input is necessary.)
- MSI file
- Common Group Installation
- Predefine basic settings with installation, e.g. mail-address, company logo, keyboard setting, etc.
- Generate basic setting from an existing installation
- Adjust the setting of Hardcopy to a basic setting with each start of Hardcopy
- Switch off menu Settings