Date: 03/20/2020 12:23 PM
Size: 11.0 MB
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista
Downloads: 111955 times
GPU Caps Viewer is a feature-rich tool that quickly specifies the essential capabilities of your video card/GPU.
The specification includes GPU type, the amount of VRAM, OpenGL API support level, OpenGL API extensions database, and general system configuration, as well as a GPU-Stress-Test functionality (GPU-Burner). Furthermore, this software will allow you to view extensive reports in text or XML format.
GPU Caps Viewer Features:
- quick view of the graphics configuration (graphics card / GPU type, amount of video memory, drivers version)
- display of the main OpenGL capabilities (OpenGL version, texture size, number of texture units, etc.)
- display of the OpenGL extensions supported by your graphics card or display of all existing OpenGL extensions no matter what graphics card you have. For each extension, you can open its description web page available at the OpenGL Extension Registry or NVIDIA’s OpenGL Extensions spec. Very handy for graphics developers!
- display of the system configuration: CPU type and speed, the amount of system memory, operating system
- GPU Burner: allows to make the GPU temperature climb to test the graphics card stability. You can open as many 3D views as you want to make your graphics card working to the maximum. For NVIDIA cards, the GPU temperature is also displayed.
- list of links related to your graphics card: graphics drivers and graphics cards reviews. These links are regularly updated.
- full report in text and XML format. This kind of report is useful for developers who need an outline of the customer graphics system (for support purposes for example).