Author: Google Inc.
Date: 06/07/2018 07:15 PM
Size: Size Varies
Downloads: 29784 times
With Google Drive for Android, you can store all your files in one place, so you can access them from anywhere and share them with others.
Get started with Google Drive for free and have all your files within reach from any smartphone, tablet, or computer. All your files in Drive – like your videos, photos, and documents – are backed up safely so you can’t lose them. Easily invite others to view, edit, or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
- Use the Google Drive Android app to access your photos, documents, videos and other files stored on your Google Drive
- Upload files to Google Drive directly from your Android device
- Share any file with your contacts
- Access files others have shared with you on Google Drive
- Make any file available offline so you can view them even when you don’t have an Internet connection
- Manage files on the go
- Create and edit Google documents with support for tables, comments and rich text formatting
- Create and edit Google spreadsheets with support for text formatting, multiple sheets, and sorting
- Edits to your Google documents and spreadsheets appear to collaborators in seconds
- View Google presentations with full animations and speaker notes
- View your PDFs, Office documents and more
- Scan documents, receipts and letters for safe keeping in Drive; then search by contents once uploaded
- Print files stored in Google Drive on the go using Google Cloud Print
- Open files stored in Google Drive through Drive enabled apps in the browser
- Optimized experience to take advantage of larger screens for tablet users, Honeycomb (Android 3.0+)