Date: 02/25/2017 12:42 PM
Size: Size Varies
Downloads: 3071 times
Dropsync for Android allows you to easily share and sync files between your Android device and Dropbox.
With Dropsync for Android, you will be able to Sync and share all your photos, videos, documents, PDF, MP3, ebooks, backups without having to remember to manually perform the task – as any new files you download to your device are instantly uploaded to Dropbox and vice versa. If you delete a file on one side, it will be deleted on the other side.
Dropsync for Android Features:
- Full two-way autosync running in background, just like Dropbox on desktop
- Many sync modes. Not only two-way, you can also choose Upload only, Upload then delete, Download only, Download mirror,…
- Instant upload: new files are uploaded to Dropbox immediately
- Very efficient, consumes almost no battery
- Easy to set up. Once set up files will be kept in sync without any effort from users
- Works reliably under ever changing network conditions on your phone
- Monitors battery level, WiFi/3G/4G/LTE/WiMax connectivity and adapts its behavior according to user preferences
- Configurable autosync interval: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, every hour,…
- Tasker plugin to allow power users to define sophisticated sync schedules and conditions