Author: un4seen developments
Size: 382 KB
Downloads: 34456 times
XMPlay is an audio player that supports OGG / MP3 / MP2 / MP1 / WMA / WAV / AIFF / CDA / MO3 / IT / XM / S3M / MTM / MOD / UMX audio formats, PLS / M3U / ASX / WAX / CUE playlists, and ZIP archives.
More formats are also supported via Winamp plugins if desired. When XMPlay was first released in 1998, only the XM format was supported, hence the name “XMPlay”. It includes аll thе familiar audio рlауеr fеаturеѕ. It is displayed from а slim organized UI that hаѕ multiple vіѕuаlіzаtіоnѕ available and it requires no installation – simply unZIP where you want and go.
XMPlay features 32/24-bit & multi-channel output that provides the ability to play audio the way nature intended and you can also take advantage of supporting hardware for ultimate quality. There is Gapless output/playback of all supported formats, crossfading, interpolation & volume/pan ramping, DSP; automatic gain control (and Replaygain), 9 band equalizer, reverb, and net streaming is permitted with all supported file types (including MODs and archives) can be streamed from FTP and HTTP servers like Shoutcast/Icecast/Icecast2). You can optionally write a copy to disk, FTP directories and HTML web pages can also be scanned for playable files.
- Displays file/format information, messages/tags, and instrument/sample texts, open webpages from the textsTitle formatting:
- You decide how you want the track titles to look, title updating from ‘net streams and CUE sheetsLibrary:
- A database of your tracks, with directory monitoring, for quick and easy access to the tracks you want to playSaved/preset settings:
- Save settings (DSP/etc) to be automatically used each time specific tracks or filetypes are played, save presets for quick application at any timeDisk writing:
- Write 8/16/24/32-bit WAV files, use external encoders (MP3/OGG/etc), optional level normalization, dithering & noise shaping, individual MOD instrument writingKeyboard shortcuts:
- Fully customizable shortcuts, including global hotkeysIntegration:
- Open files/folders from Windows Explorer, drag’n’drop files/folders/shortcuts/URLs, monitor the clipboard for playable URLs, drag’n’drop tracks from XMPlay into other programs, icon customizationArchive plugins:
- Archived/compressed files can be loaded just like normal files, including support for nested archivesUnicode file support:
- Support for Russian, Chinese, etc…Visualisation:
- Compatible with Sonique plugins, fullscreen display, includes a MOD pattern view