Author: Pablo Software Solutions
Date: 05/08/2020 07:20 AM
Size: 13.8 MB
License: Shareware $49.95
Buy WYSIWYG Web Builder
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Downloads: 88082 times
WYSIWYG Web Builder is a (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used for creating your own web pages.
WYSIWYG ensures that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed – by you. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without the need to learn HTML.
WYSIWYG Web Builder allows you to drag and drop objects to the page position them ‘anywhere’ you want and when you’re finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool). You can then fully Customizable menus, toolbars, keyboard accelerators, dockable windows, tabs, and autohide windows since webpage-creator gives you full control over the content and layout of your web page.
WYSIWYG Web Builder Features:
- Form layout object to create forms, including actions, hidden fields etc
- Supports Form fields: Editbox, TextArea, Checkbox, Radiobutton, Combobox and Button
- Form Wizard will create a form in 4 steps. Select from a dozen ready-to-use forms
- Captcha object for (PHP) forms for helping stop spammers from submitting form data automatically
- Rich text support: text object can contain different fonts, colors, links and sizes
- JAVA, Flash, Windows Media, YouTube, Flash Video. Quicktime, Real Audio, and other Plug-In support
- Publish your entire web site, a single page or a group of pages (to local drive or a web server)
- Built-in Photo Gallery maker, with lots of cool features like picture frames
- Built-in Banner maker
- Rollover images
- And many more….