Size: 1.01 MB
License: Open Source
Downloads: 7447 times
Wifinian is a Windows desktop app to enable the user to control Wi-Fi connections actively.
With Wifinian, you can:
- Connect to or disconnect from a wireless network.
- Rename a wireless profile.
- Change automatic connection (Auto-Connect) or automatic switch (Auto Switch) settings of a wireless profile.
- Rush – Rescan of wireless networks in short intervals. The number indicates the interval (sec).
- Engage – Execute automatic connection depending on signal strength, order, and automatic switch setting of wireless profiles. The number indicates the threshold of signal strength (%).
- Reorder – Change the order (priority) of wireless profiles.Note that while this app is portable, it does leave a few things behind that you might want to remove if you stop using the Wifinian.
The settings file will be created at: [C:\Users[user name]AppDataLocalWifinian and if you check “Start on sign in,” a registry value will be added to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run