Date: 02/16/2020 07:26 AM
Size: 2.48 MB
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista
Downloads: 106455 times
WiFi Password Decryptor will instantly recover wireless account passwords stored on your system.
WiFi Password Decryptor automatically recovers all type of Wireless Keys/Passwords (WEP/WPA/WPA2 etc. ) stored by Windows Wireless Configuration Manager.
For each recovered WiFi account, it displays the following information
- WiFi Name (SSID)
- Security Settings (WEP-64/WEP-128/WPA2/AES/TKIP)
- Password Type
- Password in clear text
WiFi Password Decryptor can recover the WiFi Passwords configured by Windows Wireless Configuration Manager only. Also, it does not work on older operating systems like Windows XP, 2003.It works well with Vista & all the higher versions.
WiFi Password Decryptor Features:
- Instantly decrypt and recover stored WiFi account passwords
- Recovers all type of Wireless Keys/Passwords (WEP/WPA/WPA2 etc)
- Command-line version for automation & penetration testers.
- Simple & elegant GUI interface makes it easy to use
- Right click context menu to quickly copy the Password
- Sort feature to arrange the displayed passwords
- Save the recovered WiFi password list to HTML/XML/TEXT file
- Integrated Installer for assisting you in local installation & uninstallation
Only displays a portion of password until upgraded to Pro ($49.95).