Author: Patrick Mortara
Size: 88.3 MB
Downloads: 23044 times
WIA-Loader is designed to help photographers quickly transfer images from their digital camera or flash card right to the computer and more for free.
It includes many features to further help in this process. WIA-Loader also allows you to name the images and folders as well as editing the images. You can also geocode your images, making it easier to get back to where you took that amazing shot or to just visually catalog image locations.
WIA-Loader comes in a portable version, so it is perfect for taking out on a trip.
- Transmits quick and easy photos on the computer
- Creates order in the photo collection. Images are stored on fixed definable points, with a firmly defined name
- Different profiles for different applications can be defined, for example, additional handling of images from other cameras or lenses
- Rotate pictures automatically in the correct position or enlarge or reduce it if desired during import
- Related GPS position data from GPS loggers with pictures
- Helps keywording images
- User-configurable auto bracketing and interval shooting
- And much, much more!
There is a paid version now for $12.20 and further includes:
- Automatic image tagging with azure cognitive services
- Group by similarityEditor’s Note: