Author: Resplendence Software Projects Sp.
Date: 11/02/2020 08:09 AM
Size: 10.2 MB
Downloads: 135704 times
WhoCrashed Free Home Edition offers you an easy to use way of finding out which drivers were responsible for your computer crashing.
In reality, most crashes are caused by malfunctioning device drivers and kernel modules. In the case of a kernel error, most computers running Windows do not show a blue screen unless they are configured. Instead, these systems suddenly reboot without any notice.
WhoCrashed shows the drivers who have been crashing your computer with a single click pinpointing the offending drivers. It will perform a post-mortem crashdump analysis and present all gathered information in a comprehensible way.
WhoCrashed Pro is $34.95 and includes:
- License not limited to use at home only
- Crash dump analysis on remote computers on the network
- Crash dump analysis of a local dump directory of your choice
- More detailed analysis of crash dumps
- Detailed dump information views
- Uptime reports
- Kernel stack traces with symbol resolution
- Viewing list of loaded modules at the time of a crash dump
- Symbol server and local symbol store support
- Sorting on columns in information views
- Options to fine-tune the behavior of WhoCrashed