Date: 03/07/2020 06:53 PM
Size: 18.4 MB
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista
Downloads: 1829 times
Wayk Now is a cross-platform remote desktop solution designed to be lightweight and easy-to-use while providing the latest industry security standards.
When Wayk Now is integrated with Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager, it enables simplified management, scalability, and increased efficiency through a single, unique platform for all remote sessions. Wayk Now will be a useful remote desktop access solution for both IT professionals and business users alike.
Wayk Now comes in two editions: Free and Enterprise. The Free Edition can be used for both personal and commercial purposes. At the same time, the Enterprise Edition is a paid version that delivers a complete feature set, including unattended access, concurrent sessions, and remote execution.
Wayk Now Features:
- Remote Assistance & Remote Support – Quickly assist a remote user by gaining access to their computer or allow someone to take over your computer.
- LAN Access – Access any remote computer that is on the local network.
- Peer-to-Peer Connectivity Over the Internet – Access a remote computer from anywhere using Wayk Den, our cloud service that provides peer-to-peer connectivity over the Internet.
- Built-in Chat – Communicate instantly with end-users directly from Wayk Now
- File Transfer – Send or receive files between computers. Transfer multiple files from both sides simultaneously.
- Clipboard Sharing – Copy and paste files, images, and text from one computer to another using clipboard interoperability.
- Multi Monitor – Navigate easily between multiple monitors connected to the remote computer.
- Remote Access Control – Control access to resources shared by the remote computer when someone is connected.
- TLS 1.2 Encryption – All communications are secured using strong TLS 1.2 encryption with certificate validation.
- Session Recording
Wayk Now is FREE for personal and commercial use within your work environment, but there is an enterprise version (Starting at $199.00) which further includes:
- Open multiple remote connections simultaneously and easily navigate between them.
- Remote Execution – Execute a range of commands and scripts on a remote computer.
- Unattended Access – Access unattended computers and servers, so no one needs to be on the other side of the computer to grant you access.
- Technical Support – Technical support offered to all our users to answer any of your questions.