Author: KC Softwares
Date: 12/24/2019 08:44 AM
Size: 3.74 MB
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Downloads: 139647 times
VideoInspector is a multimedia tool designed to provide you with as much information as possible about your video files.
With VideoInspector you’ll know why your video files have no sound or refuse to play correctly. VideoInspector will help you installing the required codecs (coder/decoder software) for optimal performance. VideoInspector can also inspect your system to find which codecs are available, and it can also process multiple video files and export its result in HTML or plain text files.
- Container support : AVI, Matroska, MPEG I, MPEG II, QuickTime
- Codecs requirements automatic detection
- File intergrity check
- Automatic, content based container format detection
- Displays movie info : Duration, streams
- Displays Video stream info : Resolution, bitrate, frames per seconds (FPS)
- Displays Audio stream info : Sample rate, bitrate, number of channels
- Calculates video quality factor
- Windows Shell Integration (Drag’n’Drop and Context menu)
- International support
- And much more !