Date: 05/30/2020 09:29 AM
Size: 3.68 MB
License: Open Source
Downloads: 5189 times
Ventoy is an Open Source tool to create a bootable USB drive for ISO files.
With Ventoy, you will not need to format the disk over and over again; you just need to copy the ISO file to the USB drive and boot it.
You will also be able to copy many ISO files at a time, and Ventoy will provide you with a boot menu from which to select them. Both Legacy BIOS and UEFI are supported in the same way. 160+ ISO files have been tested and compiled in an easily accessible list. A “Ventoy Compatible” concept is introduced by Ventoy, which can help to support any ISO file.
- Fast (limited only by the speed of copying iso file)
- Directly boot from an ISO file, no extraction needed
- Legacy + UEFI supported in the same way
- ISO files larger than 4GB supported
- Native boot menu style for Legacy & UEFI
- Most types of OS supported, 160+ iso files tested
- Not only boot but also complete the installation process
- “Ventoy Compatible” concept
- Plugin Framework
- Read-only to USB drive during boot
- Normal USB use unaffected