Date: 05/23/2020 10:30 AM
Size: 3.67 MB
License: Open Source
Downloads: 4497 times
Ventoy is an Open Source tool to create a bootable USB drive for ISO files.
With Ventoy, you will not need to format the disk over and over again; you just need to copy the ISO file to the USB drive and boot it.
You will also be able to copy many ISO files at a time, and Ventoy will provide you with a boot menu from which to select them. Both Legacy BIOS and UEFI are supported in the same way.A “Ventoy Compatible” concept is introduced by Ventoy, which can help to support any ISO file.
- Fast (limited only by the speed of copying iso file)
- Directly boot from an ISO file, no extraction needed
- Legacy + UEFI supported in the same way
- ISO files larger than 4GB supported
- Native boot menu style for Legacy & UEFI
- Most types of OS supported, 160+ iso files tested
- Not only boot but also complete the installation process
- “Ventoy Compatible” concept
- Plugin Framework
- Read-only to USB drive during boot
- Normal USB use unaffected