Date: 03/01/2020 12:01 PM
Size: 5.56 MB+
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7
Downloads: 35608 times
UserBenchmark will benchmark your PC and compare the results to other users with the same components.
The test is designed to compare the strengths and weaknesses of each component in your PC to the ten most popular components in its class.
How it works:
- Download and run UserBenchMark (UBM)
- Checks include: 4k Align, NCQ, TRIM, SATA, USB & S.M.A.R.T.
- Drive benchmarks include: read, write and mixed IO.
- CPU benchmarks include: integer, floating and string.
- GPU benchmarks include: DX9 and DX10 3D performance.
- Reports are generated and presented on userbenchmark.com
- Identify the strongest components in your PC
- See speed test results from other users
- Compare your components to the highest voted in class
- Share your opinion by voting