Author: Nikos Georgousis
Date: 04/19/2020 07:16 PM
Size: 10.9 MB
License: Open Source
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Downloads: 39257 times
USB Raptor can lock the system once a particular USB drive is removed from the computer and unlock when the drive is plugged in again to any USB port.
The utility checks continuously the USB drives for the presence of a specific unlock file with encrypted content. If this particular file is found, the computer stays unlocked otherwise, the computer locks.
To release the system lock user must plug the USB with the file in any USB port.
Alternatively, the user can enable (or disable) two additional ways to unlock the system, such as a network messaging or password.
USB Raptor Features:
- Automated Windows lock/unlock with the use of common USB flash drives
- Compatible with all types of USB flash drives
- Robust design
- Easy to use
- High security option to verify the serial number of the flash drive
- Various alternative unlock methods
- Tray icon based application
- Option to delay and cancel the lock, to avoid unwanted locks
- Multi screen systems support
- Log file
- User selectable backdoor access options