Author: Doug Bell
Date: 11/18/2020 10:21 AM
Size: 17.1 MB
License: Open Source
Downloads: 2731 times
TreeLine stores almost any kind of information in an organized tree structure. Each node in the tree can contain several fields, forming a mini-database.
- Stores almost any type of information, including plain text, rich text, HTML, numbers, dates, times, booleans, URLs, etc.
- The tree structure helps keep things organized.
- Each node can have several fields that form a mini-database.
- Several node types with different sets of fields can be included in one file.
- The node format, including fields, output lines, formatting, and tree-view icon, can be defined for each node type.