Date: 06/10/2020 07:06 AM
Size: 223 KB
Downloads: 55220 times
ThrottleStop is an Intel Core 2 and Core I performance monitoring and modification tool for advanced users.
Version History for ThrottleStop:
– added max temperature and max power consumption reporting to the main screen.
– redesigned C States window with 6 and 8 core support.
– new Notification Area power icon.
– added adjustable PROCHOT Offset feature.
– redesigned Throttle indicator on the main screen.
– Nvidia MHz reporting added to the log file and to the GPU button.
– improved consistency between user interface and Notification Area temperatures.
– enabled Limit Reasons access for Intel 10th Gen. Core I CPUs.
– crashes (BSOD) on Windows 10 2004
Do not use the FIVR – Disable and Lock Turbo Power Limits feature.
– mfc120u.dll errors
If you are using a 64 bit operating system, install both the x86 and x64 Visual C++ drivers.