Date: 06/01/2020 06:18 AM
Size: 2.16 MB
Downloads: 12405 times
KillProcess is a Windows Utility used to kill any process, including services.
Use the Kill Features with caution as you can kill critical processes for your computer and force computer reboot.
At startup, the application enumerates the processes currently running in the system address space. It then fills the control with the names and identifiers of those running processes.
- Process Enumeration
- Kill Selected Process Individually
- Kill Several Applications at the same time.
- Give Main Information on Individual Process (Right-Click Menu)
- Provide Advice about Application Criticality by Linking to the Web Site http://www.fileinspect.com from
- Auslogics Software Pty Ltd (Right-Click Menu)
- Provide Help to Get More Information about Process by Linking to Google (Right-Click Menu)
- Give Necessary Warnings when Killing Critical Process is Requested
- Add Process to Scan List for Automatic and Periodic Kill
Version History for TGMDev KillProcess:
-Minimize to Tray: New option added to Minimize in the Taskbar (as usual) and in the System Tray
-Improved Timer Precision during Scan and Kill using Windows Timer Queue
-Improvement of the Dialog Box for Configuration of KillProcess 4.3 Scan and Kill
-Improved Description of Events and Data Display in Action Log of KillProcess 4.3
-Integration with the New Web Layout and URLs for KillProcess 4.3
-Improvement of KillProcess 4.3 Reaction on Database Loss
-Overall Obsolete Code Cleanup (KillProcess 4.2 was designed several years ago ….)
-Update of KillProcess About Box: Switch to the New TGMDev Standard with Scrolling Links to Web Sites
Warning !! Use the Kill Features with caution as you can kill critical processes for your computer and force computer reboot.