Size: 3.65 MB
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Downloads: 8613 times
System Scheduler enables you to schedule the running of batch files, applications, and scripts. It is a viable alternative to the Windows Task Manager but has zero dependencies on it.
You can set up specific times to launch various programs which will allow you the freedom to schedule unattended overnight/weekend program runs, and create popups for essential tasks with audible alarms. Accomplish all this within a user-friendly UI which makes set up of your desired actions easy.
Window Watcher is another useful tool included with System Scheduler; it will continuously check for the existence of a particular window and transmit key presses or send that window a close command which will terminate running applications. This function can be useful for triggering distinct actions or unattended error message handling.
The free version of System Scheduler is fully functioning with no embedded advertising or other software. Includes basic functions to run an application, popup reminders and send keypresses. The Pro version is $30.00 and further includes:
- Runs as a system Service (run jobs while logged off)
- Send Email Notifications on task run or failure
- Detect Application Exit Code Errors
- Process Watcher, File Watcher and Service Watcher Events
- Shutdown/Reboot local and REMOTE computers
- Auto Logoff Computer
- Auto Lock Console
- Run Programs/Tasks on Logon and Logoff/Shutdown
- Schedule Missed Events to run on Startup/Logon
- Wake Up Local (Standby/Hibernate) and Remote Computers (Wake On LAN)
- Run Sequence of Events, with timed delays
- Extra Scheduling Options such as ‘On Idle’, ‘On Cease Idle’, ‘On Wakeup’
- Advanced credentials control using ‘Run As…’
- Terminal Services/Remote Desktop support
- On Windows Vista/7 and higher can automatically use highest credentials
- Create desktop shortcut to run events immediately
- Priority Email Support from Splinterware