Size: 49.9 KB
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Downloads: 10106 times
SysExporter allows you to grab the data stored in standard list views, tree views, list boxes, combo boxes, text boxes, and WebBrowser/HTML controls from almost any application running on your system, and export it to text, HTML or XML file.
Here are some examples of data that you can export with SysExporter:
- The files list inside archive file (.zip, .rar, and so on) as displayed by WinZip or 7-Zip File Manager.
- The files list inside a folder.
- The event log of Windows.
- The list of emails and contacts in Outlook Express.
- The Registry values displayed in the right pane of the Registry Editor.
- The data displayed by SysInternals utilities (Registry Monitor, File Monitor, Process Explorer, and others.)
- The text inside a standard message-box of Windows.
- The HTML inside any instance of Internet Explorer.