Date: 11/20/2020 01:44 PM
Size: 3.93 MB
Downloads: 98368 times
SyMenu is a Start Menu replacer that provides you with the ability to organize your portable applications quickly. It can be installed in pen drives, external USB disks, memory cards, and even CDs and DVDs.
You can customize SyMenu, adding links to portable programs, documents, Windows commands, folders, and URLs. Linked items can reside on the same USB device or even on the host since SyMenu supports absolute path (such as C:WindowsExplorer.exe).
- Start Search bar: (Windows Vista like) allows to quickly search amongst any SyItem configured on menu;
- Windows Start Menu wrapper: SyMenu exposes through Start Search bar every program linked in host PC Windows Start menu too;
- Extension Manager: allows to temporarly replace normal Windows extension associations with SyMenu custom extension association;
- Autoexec: allows to launch a custom list of SyItems at SyMenu startup or closing.
- Execution modes: Run, RunAs, Open folder and Show Properties.
- Batch Import: allows to make massive imports of new SyItems.