Date: 11/27/2020 09:06 PM
Size: 13.1 MB
Downloads: 954 times
Steam Inventory Helper for Chrome is meant to help improve your Steam market and inventory experience.
The Steam Inventory Helper Chrome extension is designed to rectify some of the flaws present in the Steam web UI, allowing you to focus on buying and selling items. Using it will additionally help find the lowest prices for games. Several customization options are available to make your entire experience more efficient, and it may even save you some bucks.
Steam Inventory Helper Features and Tools:
- Displaying item prices directly in your steam inventory
- Quickly selling items in bulk. Auto-accept feature, auto-adjust price (by Steam) feature
- Quick pick and count items from a trade offer with no duplicate, no trash (for Dota 2 items) option
- Quick buy for items on listing page and newly listed tab with one click
- Show desktop notifications when you have new trade offers (make sure to allow Google Chrome to run in the background).
- Display warning message on items with custom name, description in market page
- Check item price directly in your trade offer window via mouse-over
- Calculate total trade offer sum/value directly in the trade offer window
- Quick buy set of items with custom dialog
- Filter items on “My sell listings” tab
- Change default number of rows on listing pages
- Buying Steam trading cards right on in-game cards page
- Auto ignore/block friend invites with Steam level below the thresholdAll functions are built based on the Steam community website and Steam WebAPI with some tweaks to eliminate unnecessary steps.