Author: xPaw and Marlamin
Date: 11/30/2020 06:45 PM
Size: Size Varies
License: Open Source
Downloads: 404 times
Steam Database for Chrome, Firefox, and Edge will add database links and features across the Steam Community/Store.
Not only will Steam Database do what is mentioned above, but it can also highlight owned and wished products on steamdb.info as well. It will give you more detailed info when you open a game page. Not only that, but it will also detail the lowest historical price, how many players are online, peak times, ratings, and it will let you know the date of the last update – not bad for a free/Open Source browser add-on/extension.
For a full listing of the numerous features, head over to the author’s site.
Steam Database Features:
- Adds links to SteamDB across Steam sites
- Adds a link to PCGamingWiki
- Display lowest recorded price on game pages (all currencies supported)
- Displays concurrent players and peaks on game pages
- Displays latest game update on game page
- Includes quick sell buttons in inventory
- Allows you to skip age check gate in the store
- Accepts market agreement automatically
- Removes linkfilter links
- Highlights your owned games, DLCs and packages on steamdb.info
- Allows wishlisting, following and ignoring games directly from steamdb.info
- A lot of other smaller tweaks and features
- Simpler and faster alternative to Enhanced Steam and Augmented Steam