Size: 46.5 MB
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7
Downloads: 1853 times
With SnipAway, you have a customizable snippet manager where you can write and edit any manner of code easily.
This snippet manager includes some features that will help keep you as efficient as possible and with the added benefit of different themes and colors to keep your work organized as well.
SnipAway permits you to save websites that refer to often while working on a project keeping it handy for reference purposes without a lot of clicking around. You can save it as a web snippet, so you find it fast when you need it. It also includes Markdown support allowing the creation of a Markdown file for use when writing down your ideas or quick notes. SnipAway also has a Favorite Mode. This mode gives you a way to access often used snippets even when you may not remember their name – mark them as a favorite and they will stay grouped in one easily-accessible location.
- Saves all your snippet files locally. To create a backup of your snippets or to use them on other computers we created a feature allowing you to export your snippets as a zip file.Language Icons
- When enabled language icons allow you to see in which language a snippet was created. This allows you to find the snippets you are looking for more quickly. If you don’t like this feature, you can still, of course, disable it in the settingsStay in Tray
- Even if you close SnipAway it still is open inside your computers tray. This allows you to open up SnipAway again quickly. And of course, if you don’t like this feature, you can disable it as wellQuick Create
- Quick Create allows you to open up SnipAway in creation mode quickly. This way you can directly create your snippets using a keyboard shortcut and without opening SnipAway and then clicking on a button firstQuick Search
- Quick Search is similar to Quick Create, but this time you are searching for all your current snippets. This feature allows you to quickly open the SnipAway search mode and find the snippets you are looking forSettings Import / Export
- You changed the settings in SnipAway and want to backup or use the settings on another computer? Using the settings import/export you can. You can create a zip file containing all your settings information so you can easily import them anytime to restore your settingsEdit Lock
- Activating the edit lock mode locks the editing of snippet and web snippet files. This way you can be extra safe and ensure that your snippet information does not change.Expand & Fullscreen
- To minify the distraction when you are reading, editing or creating a new snippet you can expand the snippet editor area or make the view fullscreen. This way you can focus on working on the snippet.