Size: 77.8 KB
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Downloads: 6103 times
SmartFFmpeg adds a graphical user interface (GUI) to FFmpegg, a command-line utility that can convert audio files from one format to another.
No installation is required. Simply extract the files where you have FFmpeg and run SmartFFmpeg.
- Internet-update-check on startup
- Well structured GUI, all settings at a glance
- Drag and drop support for adding files
- Generalisation by applying current settings to each task when it is added
- Individualisation by offering separate settings per task (select from file list)
- Pre-defined, extensible presets, that store all settings for frequent conversion jobs
- Extensibility of the selectable ListBox-values via text-files (e.g., add custom resolutions etc.)
- Extensibility of the conversion settings by any FFmpeg parameter into free input- and output-text fields
- Preconfiguration of output-filename
- Preconfiguration of output-file extension
- Selectable process-priority for ffmpeg.exe