Date: 01/04/2021 10:22 AM
Size: 164 MB
License: Shareware $49.99
Downloads: 850810 times
SiSoftware Sandra Lite was designed to be a Windows system analyzer that includes benchmarking, testing, and listing modules.
It tries to go beyond other utilities to show you more of what is going on under the hood, so you draw comparisons at both a high and low-level in a single product.
You can get information about the CPU, chipset, video adapter, ports, printers, sound card, memory, network, Windows internals, AGP, ODBC Connections, USB2, Firewire, etc.
You can save/print/fax/e-mail/post/upload or insert into ADO/ODBC databases reports in text, HTML, XML, SMS/DMI or RPT format.
This version supports multiple sources of information gathering, including remote computers, PDAs, Smart Phones, ADO/ODBC databases, or saved system reports.
All benchmarks are optimized for both SMP & SMT (Hyper-Threading), up to 32/64 CPUs depending on the platform.
- Graphics (GPGPU) Processing: Benchmark the graphics performance of the graphics processors (GPGPUs). Such operations are used by specialized software, e.g., scientific software, image manipulation, video decoders/encoders, games that make GPU performance pretty important.
- Graphics (GPGPU) Bandwidth: Benchmark the bandwidth of the memory of the graphics processors (GPGPUs) and the bandwidth of the bus that connects them to your computer. The speed at which the data can be sent to the GPUs is internally processed and the results sent back is as important as the processing power of the GPGPUs.
- Video (GFX) Rendering: Benchmark the graphics performance of the video adapters (GFXs). Shows how your graphics processors handle rendering in comparison to other typical graphics processors. Such operations are used by all graphics software, image manipulation, video decoders/encoders, games, and modern operating systems.
- Video (GFX) Memory: Benchmark the bandwidth of the memory of the video adapters (GFXs) and the bandwidth of the bus that connects them to your computer.
- Cryptographic Performance: Benchmark the cryptographic performance of modern processors that support hardware cryptographic engines. The most common algorithms, AES (AES128, AES256) for encryption/decryption and SHA (SHA1, SHA256) for hashing, are supported.SiSoftware Sandra Lite Features:
- 4 native architectures support (x86, x64/AMD64/EM64T, IA64/Itanium2, ARM).
- 2 native GPGPU platforms support (AMD CTM/STREAM1, nVidia CUDA1, future Intel).
- 3 native Graphics platforms support (DirectX 9, DirectX 10/10.1).
- 23 established benchmarking modules, 4 new to this version.
- Huge official hardware support through technology partners (Intel, AMD/ATI, SiS, VIA).
- 7 charting options: combined, components, performance vs. speed/power/cost, capacity vs. power/cost charts.
- 6 language versions (English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese) in a single installer.
- Enhanced Sandra Lite version (free for personal/educational use)
Free for private or educational use.